We are committed to protecting your privacy during your visits to our website and recognise our responsibility to hold your information securely and confidentially. By using this website you give your consent to the data practices described in this policy.
The Information We Collect
From time to time, as you use this website, we may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, screen resolution, referral source, length of visit and number of page viewed.
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us in relation to this website
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
Use and Disclosure of Information
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- enable your use of the services available on the website
- send you general commercial communications
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology.
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
Cookies are small files that are often created when you visit a website; these are stored in the cookie directory of your computer. A cookie often includes an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies do not damage your computer. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but to protect your privacy your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites. You do not have to accept cookies. You can decide if you want to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set.
When someone visits www.CentricCF.com, www.PharmacyPartners.com or www.ResourcePartners.com we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting any of our websites; we will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will make it clear when we collect the personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.||http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html|
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact:
Centric Commercial Finance
69 Park Lane
phone: +44 (0)20 8603 2900
fax: +44 (0)20 8603 2941
The data controller responsible for our website is CENTRIC COMMERCIAL FINANCE.
Our data protection registration number is Z1225494.